Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Photos

There's lots to tell of this summer, but right now I'm only up for posting photos. These hot days leave me little energy to write and reflect. Instead, enjoy the pictures of the kids enjoying the lazy days of summer.

Cameron began walking the first few days of June. Here's a short video of him showing off his new skill a month ago. It's amazing that he now can almost run. He's really motivated to keep up with Carter.

Carter has loved all the time we've spent at parks. This is one of our favorites by our neighborhood library. Carter and Cameron on our front walkway, waiting for daddy to come home.

Carter loves the splash parks we've discovered this summer. He was hesitant at first but then he realized how fun it is to run through the squirting fountains.
Cameron found his own version of water play--drinking the dog water.
Cameron loves being so much more mobile. Here, he's running from Carter who loves to play chase.
While Mark and I were climbing, Carter pretended he was a squirrel in a tree. I love this picture.
That's all for now. I'll upload some more soon. We've got our trip to North Carolina coming up soon, so I'll be excited to share pictures from the kids' first real beach experience. Happy summer!

2 comments:

Penguin said...

Oh my gosh Erin! I can't believe how big the boys have gotten. They are so cute!!! It seems that you are enjoying your summer with them, which is great to see as I am holding on for dear life to my last one all by myself! : ) It helps me to rest easy. So happy you are enjoying it!!

Unknown said...

The one of Cameron drinking out of the dog bowl is the latest smash hit at the office. And again, more questions were raised about what kind of family I grew up in..