Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Fun in Colorado

One thing I love about fall in Colorado is the weather. One minute it's warm and sunny, and the next it feels like winter. It keeps me on my toes, and I never get bored. This weekend we had just such weather. Below are pictures from Friday afternoon, and then Saturday morning. As usual, I'm behind the camera.

Carter said he wanted to jump in a pile of leaves, and since we cut down our big tree in our front yard last year, we had to go to a neighbor's house to offer to rake their leaves so we could jump in them. Carter loved it. Cameron wasn't so sure about the whole thing.


Saturday morning, about 15 hours later, we woke up to a bit of snow. Carter immediately wanted to go sledding. I had to convince him that there wasn't quite enough for that, but that we could still get all our snow clothes on and go play. It was all followed by hot chocolate, of course.


I wonder what this week will bring.

No comments: