Friday, June 1, 2007

Natalie's Wedding, NC

This past weekend I went to my first wedding of a friend. I had only really known what the process was like from the inside, hosting my own wedding, so it was fun to be a guest and bridesmaid and see what the process is like. From just this wedding I already have things I wish I would have done differently at my own. Too bad I'll only get married once. Anyway, I got to spend some awesome time with another friend from college, Noelani. We had such a great time reconnecting, and it reminded me that weddings are as much about the people attending the wedding as they are about the people getting married. Below are some pictures from the weekend.

Here we are checking into the hotel. Noelani thought it was the perfect photo op:


The rehearsal dinner. I don't think we look too bad considering we had about 20 minutes from the time we checked in to the hotel to the time we were getting picked up!


In our fairy princess dresses at the end of the night.



I left my camera in NC, so these are all pictures Noelani sent me. Hopefully I'll have some more in a few days when my camera is returned. Stay posted!

P.S. For those of you complaining that you couldn't leave comments without signing in, I've fixed that so anyone can leave a message. Just keep 'em clean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No pictures of the bride??? I bet she was just as beautiful as the bridesmaids!